I'm a human who lives on Earth. If you know me, follow me. If you don't know me, then don't follow me. I love my friends. That's all.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Fahrenheit First Album 2006
Released: 15 September 2006
Genre: Mandarin Pop
Country: Taiwan
Language: Mandarin
Track List
1. 我有我的Young (Wo You Wo De Young) [I Have My Young]
2. 夏雪(XIa Xue) [Summer Snow]
3. 只對你有感覺 (Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue) [Only Have Feelings For You) - Ft. Hebe
4. 一個人流浪 (Yi Ge Ren Liu Lang) [Wandering Alone]
5. 找幸福給你 (Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni) [Finding Happiness For You]
6. 愛到 (Ai Dao) [To Love]
7. 出口 (Chu Kou) [Exit]
8. 2月30號見 (2 Yue 30 Hao Jian) [Meet On February 30]
9. 請在我後悔之前離開我 (Qing Zai Wo Hou Hui Zhi Qian Li Kai Wo) [Please Leave Me Before I Regret]
10. 不死之謎 (Bu Si Zhi Mi) [The Secret Of Immortality]
11. 只對你有感覺" Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue (Only Have Feelings For You - Remix) - feat Hebe Tian (健康活力Remix)
Music Videos
Labels:
Fahrenheit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment