| ||
| ~Arnold H. Glasgow Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. ~ Unknown | ||
| ||
| A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ~Bernard Meltzer Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh The best time to make friends is before you need them ~ Ether Barry More I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places. ~Mark Twain Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy. ~ Spike Milligan Never exaggerate your faults; your friends will attend to that. ~ Robert C. Edwards It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you ~Unknown How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend. ~William Rotsler True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. ~Charles Caleb Colton When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there ~Unknown Everyone should have at least two friends - one to talk to and one to talk about. ~Unknown Water may dry. The various flowers may die. But genuine friends will never say bye bye. ~Unknown |
I'm a human who lives on Earth. If you know me, follow me. If you don't know me, then don't follow me. I love my friends. That's all.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Friendship Sayings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment