I'm a human who lives on Earth. If you know me, follow me. If you don't know me, then don't follow me. I love my friends. That's all.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Exam week!!
Walauwei 2day!!! gila!! hahahaha!! HY2!! Dun blush everytime bh!!! My friend, Suryani she was afraid of dis guy...haih...buwt pa mw takut...bkn he will eat u oso...dui!!! argh!! kna marah by my class teacher hri for not sweeping de floor...sheesh!! study pun ssh!! Chinese was not awesome!! Science oso!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!! PUNYA SSH!!! I caught myself starring at my ex-crush agen..cuz everytime i turn to de back on my right to talk to Liana or wat...i can always c his face...sheesh!!!! haih!! He was so retarded everyday!! 2day suddenly lah he sing "Im a Barbie Girl in a barbie world"...paluinya!! retarded oh!!! y i lyk thse kind of guy!!!???
Labels:
Tshung Tsin 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment