So...u ask me not to text u...can but u have to give me the reasons why...is this how you threat your ex-girlfriend???!!! I don't like the way you threat me now...what for you say sorry???!! just a sorry you can make me forgive you??!! i can't!! if you think i'm a nerd, i can't be your friend??? Really I can't??? WHY??!! do you need to listen to what your friends said??!! You have your own friends and they have their own. None of my friends ever said that you know. I'm so freaking mad now. Nerds can't be friends with them??!! is it?? IS IT??!!! I don't wish to see you again And FOREVER!!
U finally waked??? or not?? U said i was right what i said about your friends...u really awake??!! i don't think so...u think I will forgive you right now because you said sorry so easy??!! Let me think about it if i want to forgive you or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment