I'm a human who lives on Earth. If you know me, follow me. If you don't know me, then don't follow me. I love my friends. That's all.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Got Jealous!!
I got jealous cause of my crush and my ex-crush. My crush now he don't really talk to me. Even when i talk to him, he won't answer me. He's so cool man playing basketball today in class!! My ex-crush pula...No comment! He keep on going to the girl next to me!! i thought yesterday i saw that bag is the girl i saw in the toilet but actually its his!! that day when I pass by his place, i stepped on his bag. thank goodness no footprint there. Got one time he cried because he's been disqualified by Mr. Yap and he cried when Sports Rehearsal this year. When i saw him crying, i just don't know why i feel like crying. my tears nearly dropped down to my face but i wanna laugh also. LOL! But its ok now. He hate me now and i hate him too.
Labels:
Tshung Tsin 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment